Trading on the binary market is combined with a variety of systems and approaches for quote movement analysis in rapidly changing market situations. However, new systems cannot compete with classic strategies on the accuracy of signals and efficiency. So, here we offer the highly accurate Wing strategy – a long-proven and effective combination of classic financial market technical indicators.
The Wing trading system – indicator settings.
The algorithm of the strategy is based on the combination of classic trend and oscillator indicators. To generate a precise trading signal the following set of technical tools must be applied to the quotes:
• The Alligator indicator (used with default settings: 13, 8, 5)
• The MACD indicator (used with default settings: 12, 26, 9)
• The RSI indicator (used with default settings: 14, close; band should be at level 50)
All the indicators are installed on the chart with these settings. As a result, the window will look as follow:
The “Wing” trading system – practical trading techniques
To purchase contracts in the DOWN (PUT) direction, the following combination of trading signals must be formed:
- The RSI indicator line breaks through level 50 upwards
- The moving averages of MACD indicator intersects and go a downward direction
- The Alligator indicator builds a downward intersection of its dynamic moving averages
To purchase contracts in the UP (CALL) direction, the following combination of trading system signals must be formed:
- The RSI indicator line breaks through level 50 downwards
- The moving averages of MACD indicator intersects and go an upward direction
- The Alligator indicator builds an upward intersection of its dynamic moving averages
The signal allows the highly efficient trading using short-term binary options (from 60 to 180 seconds) and options with bigger expiry time. In case you are using trading platform without the needful indicators (RSI/Relative Strength Index, MACD and Williams Alligator), you may use our Real-time chart. See for example the picture below:
Of course, you shouldn’t forget about money management. Use contracts when the volume of involved funds is no more than 5% of the account balance.
Of course, we recommend starting from practice on the demo account. For this purpose you may use one of these accounts:Try with “IQ option” demo account Try with “Binomo” demo account